Can Seals Designed for 5 Gallon Metal and Plastic Pails.
Canseals can be decorated with a custom logo. These tamper evident closures, fit a large opening of 63 mm allowing for fast and efficient filling of your product into the pail. When ready to dispense product from the pail, customer utilizes the 38 mm pouring spout. Con-Tech’s Can Seals have a one time double tamper evident proof seal for protection of the product. We offer Anti Glug Can seals for a more uniform pour.
Tite-Seal Canseals Closure 63mm
- 38mm pouring spout
- Fits both Metal and Plastic tops
- With a large 63mm opening, product can be filled fast. The built in pull up pouring spout makes dispensing easy and efficient.
- One time double tamper proof sealing
Variations of Tite-Seal Can Seals (63mm):
- Anti-Glug (provides a more uniform pour)
- Standard with decorative Tamper-Proof Cap
- Anti-Glug with decorative Tamper-Proof Cap
- Vent Plug Version
- Anti-Glug with Aluminum Tamper-Proof Cap
Crimping Tools: Either a manual or a pneumatic crimping tool is to be used for the fast and secure installation of the canseal closure 63mm on drum top. These crimping tools are common for metal drum tops and plastic drum tops
Tite-Seal Canseal Closure 42mm
- 25mm pouring spout.
- Fits on both Metal And Plastic tops.
- Fits on a 42mm opening without registry, thus allows a fast and efficient filling.
We offer the following variations of Tite-Seal Canseal Closures 42mm.
- With Child Lock
***42mm Canseal Closure is all plastic and does not require Crimping.