All products sold to business customers are warranted only for use in business, government, resale or original equipment manufacturer against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use for one (1) year after date or purchase from the FreezePro™ manufacturer. At our option, the exclusive remedy for any product the FreezePro™ manufacturer determines to be defective in workmanship or materials will be repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price.
- No warranty or affirmation of fact, express or implied, other than as set forth in the limited warranty statement above, is made or authorized by us. We disclaim any liability for claims arising out of product misuse, improper product selection, improper installation, product modification, misrepair or misapplication. We expressly disclaim any warranty that the products: (i) are fit for a particular purpose; or (ii) do not and will not infringe upon others’ intellectual property rights.
- We make no warranties to those defined as consumers in the Magnuson-Moss Warranty-Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We expressly disclaim any liability for consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages. Our liability in all circumstances is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid for the product that gives rise to any liability.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WARRANTY RETURNS AND PRODUCT RETURNS
- Con-Tech is an authorized distributor for the manufacturer. Please call Con-Tech at 1.504.620.0170 and provide the purchase date, the original purchase order number, the item number and a description of the problem.
- All products must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items with proof of purchase, and in resalable condition for refunding consideration. A 20% restocking fee will be applied for ALL items returned.
- After receiving appropriate notice, Con-Tech will provide the purchaser with the manufacturer’s RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization) form which must be completed promptly and returned to Con-Tech at email@example.com.
- Con-Tech will forward the completed RMA form to the manufacturer and provide the purchaser with the RMA number.
- The purchaser must then return the package directly to the manufacturer. Write the reason for returning the product on your packing slip and include the RMA number. Indicate whether you would like a replacement product or a refund. If the packing slip is not available, please provide the purchase date, the original invoice number and the item number for the product and include the RMA number with the return.
- Carefully package the item(s) and ship the package directly to:
711 E Jones St,
Lewisville, TX 75057
*Write RMA number in large letters on 4 sides of the box. Please prepay shipping – Unitherm does not accept C.O.D.s*
- Custom orders are sold on a “Final Sale” basis only. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed.
- Con-Tech will reimburse the purchaser within 30 days of the item being successfully returned to the Unitherm address above.