Components for Drum Manufacturing & Reconditioning Industries –
Con-Tech is a global parts supplier of components used in the drum manufacturing and reconditioning industries. Con-Tech drum closures and accessories are used with various drums including closed-head steel drums that are used for shipment and more permanent storage of liquids like chemicals and petroleum and open head steel drums with their removable lids which are more commonly used for storage than shipping.
Con-Tech offers a wide variety of drum closures and accessories including drum cap seals, steel drum nuts and bolts, steel drum clamps and metal ring accessories, nylon drum plugs and plastic drum plugs, drum plug gaskets, drum paint caps and drum cap seal crimping tools. A complete assortment of open head drum rings nuts and bolts also is available. Likewise, our drum bolts, nuts, lugs and latches offer reliable, cost-effective security for all of your steel drums.
Con-Tech drum nuts and bolts are zinc electro-plated for rust resistance and are manufactured using ANSI standards. Our drum bolts use ASTM A307 carbon steel and are supplied fully threaded or fully threaded with a double-chamfer. We offer various drum bolt lengths and heads. Con-Tech drum nuts use ASTM A563 carbon steel.
Con-Tech is the exclusive drum closure and accessory supplier in the Americas for Technocraft Industries (India) Ltd., an ISO 9002 certified worldwide industrial company known for manufacturing excellence, producing Tite-Seal™ plugs and Tite-Seal™ flanges, related 55-gallon steel drum closures and accessories, steel drum cap seals, steel drum plug gaskets and steel drum flange insertion dies. Electroplated and lined Tite-Seal™ drum closures are also available.
Specifications for bolts and nuts
- Bolts and nuts are zinc electro-plated for rust resistance
- Bolts and nuts are manufactured using ANSI standards
- Our bolts are manufactured using ASTM A307 carbon steel
- Our nuts are manufactured using ASTM A563 carbon steel
- Bolts are supplied fully thread or fully threaded with a double-chamfered
- 1/8″ diameter hole, located 1/4″ from the end.
- Bolt sizes are supplied both in 4″ and 3 1/2″ lengths.
- We supply 5/8, 3/8 and 5/16 bolts in 4″ and 3 1/2″ lengths.
- 3/8″ and 5/16″ bolts have a washer/slotted head.